The idea of combining lacrosse and parkour is an interesting one. However, I like that you moved outside of the idea of just combining the two activities and thought of products based on your idea. Combining a swiss army knife with a phone is a cool idea, and one that I am sure many people would be interested in. I am glad that you see the shortcomings with your phone/knife product. However, every idea must have a starting point. Maybe you can use this preliminary model to develop a more practical version of your phone knife, or even a whole new product. Nice job with this blog!
I have to say the idea of combining lacrosse and parkour sounds like it would at least be really fun to watch, though it might get kinda dangerous. The phone combined with a swiss army knife sounds kinda neat too, though I agree it could get dangerous and lots of places don't allow knives of any sort so you would be out a phone as well.
The idea of combining lacrosse and parkour is an interesting one. However, I like that you moved outside of the idea of just combining the two activities and thought of products based on your idea. Combining a swiss army knife with a phone is a cool idea, and one that I am sure many people would be interested in. I am glad that you see the shortcomings with your phone/knife product. However, every idea must have a starting point. Maybe you can use this preliminary model to develop a more practical version of your phone knife, or even a whole new product. Nice job with this blog!
ReplyDeleteI have to say the idea of combining lacrosse and parkour sounds like it would at least be really fun to watch, though it might get kinda dangerous. The phone combined with a swiss army knife sounds kinda neat too, though I agree it could get dangerous and lots of places don't allow knives of any sort so you would be out a phone as well.
ReplyDelete